Wednesday 12 November 2014

HOME


INTRODUCTION

Though this blog has been created as a manual for students, I also hope that in the wider context, this initiative will help professionals in understanding the importance of Soft Skills in today's corporate environment, where the needs of different corporate entities are unique and diversified based on their domain of business.


I hope that this blog will also be useful to students who are embarking on their journey from CAMPUS to CORPORATE.


This blog has been designed to resemble a web site for easy and effective navigation of the content.


                                                                       -- K. J. Samuel

"I expect to pass through this world, but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I will not pass this way again." 

                                                                     -- Stephen Grellet

1 comment: